Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom problem!

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Address!
I have been a subscriber to lightroom and photoshop for years. Unfortunately, there have been more and more problems with the lightroom program lately. it crashes constantly and does not want to work even after restarting the machine several times. I’m getting more and more disappointed in it, though I really like to use it. As a photographer, it is inconceivable to create a good image without a professional program. If this remains the case, I will be forced to replace this program with a product from another manufacturer.
Sincerely
József Szőke

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large collections of photos, and I want to open them with LrC, but no matter what I try, LrC doesn't start up anymore. What can be wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Szőke József wrote:

I have a large collections of photos, and I want to open them with LrC, but no matter what I try, LrC doesn't start up anymore. What can be wrong?

First thing to try:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last time LrC was working. How did that session end:

• You closed LrC with no issues
  • You had to force quit LrC
  • LrC crashed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines