• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom "Creamtone" preset.

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not find the Lightroom "Creamtone" preset anywhere. Please help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Admittedly, I'm not a heavy user presets. But I haven't heard of that one. I haven't seen that one as part of the "Lightroom" presets. Where did you learn about it, and what is it supposed to do? Have you done a web search to see if you can find it?

Added later: I did a web search, and this is what I was able to find:

https://presetsbyfaye.com/products/10-cream-tone-presets-mobile-preset-lightroom-preset 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Classic 10.3 it's in the left side Presets panel folder named Classic - B&W Toned.

Creamtone.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LrC 10.3, but I don't have a preset heading by that name. Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may not be selected in the Presets panel. Switch to the Develop module and in left side Presets panel click on the + icon and then on 'Manage Presets.' Select the Classic B&W Toned check box and any others you would like to use. Many of them are very useful and I have ALL of them checked. Enjoy!

Pressts.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. As I indicated initially, I haven't used a lot of presets and I hadn't explored all that is even available in Lightroom. Found what you were referring to. Appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines