Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom reseting edits

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an issue which has just come up, when I opened lightroom this week and open a photo that has been edited the photo has reset to the original file. The edits are there in history so I can retrieve them but to do this for every file I reopen is going to cause a few problems.

Anyone have an idea???

Fritz.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen capture of the entire History panel. Use the "Insert Photos" icon to include your screen capture in your reply. Do not attach files.

dj_paige_0-1696264574434.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 8.06.15 pm.png

Hopefully this works for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Unfortunately, the clue I thought would be in there, was not in there. So dead end for me. I'm sure others will be along soon with better ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you looked at that history, before you took that screenshot, was the top most instance selected as seen in that screenshot? Or perhaps the first instance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi GoldingD

No the first instance was selected.

If I view my thumbnails in the library they will be visible as edited until I select them to view full size and they go back to as they were at import but if I open them in develop and go back to the last edit in the history menu everything is there.

I'm not really loosing anything Lightroom is just changing things without instruction.

Fritz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines