Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom slow after update 11.5

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone,
the last version that runs smoothly for me is version 11.3.1. Performance slows down after updating to the newer versions 11.4 and 11.5. This is particularly evident when I go to the editing module and, for example, carry out the automatic tonal value correction. Version 11.3.1 is immediate, the following versions sometimes up to 10 seconds."Time to think"
I haven't changed anything on the computer etc. Anyone have similar problems?
Thank you and best regards
Lauis

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the NVIDIA website to ensure your GPU driver is up to date.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but unfortunately didn't help. The first 2-3 pictures are always ok, then it gets slow. If I go back to the 11.3.1. version, everything is ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you update your GPU driver to v517.48?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better to use the "Studio Driver" not the "Game Driver"

Tip, shut down OS and reboot after changing drivers.

Screenshot 2022-10-02 at 9.30.26 AM.png 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest driver (also the studio version), no improvement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issues... I was hoping future updates would resolve the problem but no. When using the masking after the 1st mask it just slows down soooo much it is bearly usable... and I can clearly see that my PC is not bottlenecking. I have no idea why but am tempted to downgrade to an older version. However WHY am I paying everysingle month???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines