Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom stuck "Syncing 1 photo"

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Once again I have this issue, which seems to plague so many users. However, none of the solutions I found here in the forum or elsewhere on the Web works for me.

My Lightroom classic is stuck with "Syncing 1 photo".

What I tried/looked at so far:

• In Preferences, Lightroom Sync under Sync Activity there are no entries at all (0 Uploading, 0 Downloading, 0 Pending)
  • The All Sync Errors view is empty
  • Tried to remove all folders from syncing, however nothing happens, the photos all still show up in All Synced Photographs
  • In the Web version of Lightroom I could not find any folder for sync errors or any indication that a sync is not working.

What else can I try/look at?

Thanks for your support!

Regards, Robert

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no entry for the location of downloads images to be stored. See the first screenshot you attached. There would normally have the default but it's possible to choose your own location.

Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 6.14.21 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your response. Specified a folder now, but the problem persists, still stuck at "Syncing 1 photo".

Regards, Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,
sorry to know about the issue that you are facing. It would be great if you can share the diagnostic report with us to debug this further. 
Diagnostic report can be generated by these steps. 
Preferences>Lightroom Sync > hold alt/option > Generate Diagnostic report.

Thanks

-S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uploaded the diagnostics report here:

https://www.pollai.at/download/LrSyncDiagnostic.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had this issue popping up again lately (with version 10.4)
This procedure worked for me - https://lightroomkillertips.com/sync-stuck/

Thor Egil Leirtrø
Freelance concert photographer - thoregilphoto.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thor, thanks for the link, unfortunately neither of the suggestions solved the issue. The Sync Activity list does not have any entries, and also after rebuilding the sync data, I still am stuck with "Syncing 1 photo".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines