Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom suddenly won't give option to delete photos from disk

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. All of a sudden today LR won't provide me the option to delete photos from disk. It was working just fine a few days ago. I have read all the older posts on this issue. I am running as Administrator. I have emptied my Trash.

I'm running LR Classic V. 11. On Windows.

My photos are in a collection that is a subset of another collection.

I can remove the photos from the collection.

I can flag the photos as Reject, but even when I choose "Delete Rejected Photos" I only get the option to remove from the collection.

Does anyone have any other ideas what the problem is?

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>> but even when I choose "Delete Rejected Photos" I only get the option to remove from the collection.

If you are in a collection you can only remove pictures from the collection. You can't delete it from disk. Goto on the navigator on the left side to "All pictures" and the you can delete pictures from disk. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines