• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom tethering not working anymore in Mac OS 10.15.6 with Fujifilm X-t2

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having the same problem where tethering absolutely does not work since the last major update for MacOS?

Lightroom Classic has just been updated to 9.4 and I was really hoping they'd have fixed it but no luck.
It still doesn't work, weeks earlier I did a major troubleshooting with Adobe tech support to finally be told that it is an issue that they are aware of that needs fixing, and to temporarily downgrade macOS & Lightroom to the versions where it did work... what a bummer.

So putting this out there also hoping that it'll create some pressure for this to be fixed asap

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us which camera you are using? and was this the same camera you used before when tethering did work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry forgot the other most important information to this - camera I have been using throughout is the Fujifilm X-T2.

Camera name has been added to my subject header.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIRC you need a plugin or Add-On from Fuji to Tether the Fuji cameras, and or Some fuji cameras.

https://fujifilm-x.com/global/products/software/adobe-photoshop-lightroom-tether-plugin/#:~:text=Tet...

Even thought you might of purchased this plugin from Fuji it may need to be updated for the new Mac OS X version.

Contact Fuji about the plugin.

EDIT:

You Might need to Re-Install that plugin if you have already purchased it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, but still not working.
I uninstalled & reinstalled both tether shooting plug-in & tether shooting plug-in pro, and restarted the laptop just to be sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Did you find a solution to your issue? I'm having the same issues still with my X-T3 Fujifilm camera. Using a no-name brand USB-C to USB-A cable, to connect it to my iMac running 10.15.5. No plugins bought. (should mention that I'm in the Trial mode of Classic since it didn't wotk in my purchased Lightroom cloud version) 

Thx

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom-Classic (alone) does not 'TETHER' Sony cameras!

! SUPPORTED CAMERAS TETHERED

You must use the 'Auto Import' function of LrC in conjunction with Sony tether software.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/tethering-lightroom-auto-import-dialog-box-problem/...

And note the "Display Preview..." setting in this forum thread link.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Still not working, even with the reinstallation of   the Fujifilm tether shooting plugins

Screenshot 2020-09-29 at 12.26.30 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem! It worked for a long time and then suddenly a few weeks ago my Fujifilm X-T3 will not tether with Lightroom! Anyone have an answer here? I didn't update the camera or the computer when this happened. My only thought is Lighroom updated itself and then caused this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines