• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom- Tethering with Samsung NX range of cameras

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone managed to tether one of the  Samsung NX range of cameras with LrC ?  I have an NX500 which has a very similar processor to the NX1. I can plug it via a USB port to download the RAW images but LrC fails to detect the camera when invoking tethering. May be there is a plugin that I need.  I  have tried turning the camera on and off…  Thanks Bryn    (Win10, LrC 12.1)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

The official list of cameras supported for tethering in Lightroom Classic: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

No Samsung support

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The official list of cameras supported for tethering in Lightroom Classic: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

No Samsung support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this info.

I had already taken a look at the list, but hopped that it might have worked, even if not on the list.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines