• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom UI Icons set

Engaged ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a photography teacher and an Adobe CC member on Windows 10. I am currently preparing curiculums for using Lightroom and photoshop. Are there a sets of jpg UI icons for  lightroom and photoshop that can be downloaded?

When did the Photoshop community become Photoshop ecosystem and what is the logic behind the title?

Just curious?

I look forward to your answer

Jim

[please refrain from PII and 3rd party URLs in this area - Moderator]
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For program icons: search images on Adobe pneumonics - the results will return the icons for any or all of the applications.

With regards to your second question on the Ps Ecosystem find more information here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/community-forum-consolidation/td-p/12...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder whether the thinking behind the word "ecosystem", may be to acknowledge that many software tools - local, online and mobile - may now be called on at will, all under the aegis of Creative Cloud. So their interactions will need discussion, besides discussing those tools discretely in their own right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines