• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Update Cleared Out Everything!!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom updated by itself. Now I have two Lightroom shortcuts. Just Lightroom is just like the mobile app. Not anything I need on my computer, but it's fine. Lightroom Classic is regular Lightroom. Well, Lightroom changed the language on it's own. Then it updated on it's own. After the update, the language was back to English, but EVERYTHING was gone! All my previous edits and imports, all my many saved presets, everything!! I've tried so many things to get it back and I can't figure it out. I've tried to sync photos, I've tried to go back to previous versions of Lightroom Classic, but nothing will work. PLEASE HELP!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Find your catalog file, by using your operating system's search feature. The catalog file's name ends with .LRCAT. Then double-click on it. (You may find more than 1 catalog file, you'll have to try double-clicking on each one, although most likely, the one you want is the largest one)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines