• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom v11. Missing Edit icon

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to LR v11 and the new features, Masking, crop, etc are show9ing up as in the attached picture. It is missing the Edit icon. All the tutorials tell me to open the Edit icon! Anyone know how to set up the panels so I see all the new features?

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 12.24.15 pm.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, there is no Edit icon.

If you are reading tutorials for Lightroom, there may be an Edit icon, I don't know because I don't use it, but your screen capture shows you are using Lightroom Classic. Whatever tutorials you read should specifically state they are for Lightroom Classic. If the word "Classic" is not stated, then its the wrong tutorial for the software you are showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This all looks normal - as dj already stated.

If you select one of the local adjustment tools, your in edit mode then automatically - There is no edit icon or function.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are confusing Lightroom with Lightroom Classic, you can blame Adobe for that, we do.

Two products that run on a computer

Lightroom (Lr), or Lightroom Desktop, or now Lightroom Ecosystem (Cloud Based) nickname Lightroom Cloudy. This one runs on your computer, uses an Album on the Cloud, stores photos on the Cloud. Less capable than Lightroom Classic. Currentl v5

Lightroom Classic (LrC), This is the full Lightroom program. this is what originally was called Lightroom going back to the beginning. Runs on the computer, uses a Catalog on the computer, photos can be anywhere, but typically on the computer. Currently v11

The screenshot you posted is from Lightroom Classic v11. No such Edit button exists. that would be in Lightroom Ecosystem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks all. Yes you were all correct!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines