• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom will not capture video frame

Participant ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the 2022 version of lightroom. Windows 10 32 g RAM. I cannot cature a video frame. this is a fairly large video video, plays ok in Lightroom. When i hit the little box that says capture,nothing happens, I am working with the original file. Watched some videos on how to do it and what they suggest, like going to the oringinal doesent am working from the original now. this is an MP4 file. Please help, and so frustrated.

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The help says:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/video-lightroom.html

"Neither the frame nor the stack will be visible when viewing smart collections, published collections, Quick Collection, Previous Import, or other built-in collections."

So make sure you're either in All Photographs, a folder, or a regular (non-smart) collection when you click the Capture Frame command. 

If this doesn't help, please post a full-resolution screenshot of your entire LR window in Library Grid view with the video selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WOW, That was incredabily usuful for me Thanks!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines