Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6

Buenas tardes, tengo una duda sobre la visualización de mis fotograf'ías analógicas ya que una vez las exporto de mi escaner Epson V600 a Lightroom su visualizacion " antes y después " se ven algo diferentes.

La imagen de "después" se ve con las luces más duras y contrastada, no entiendo muy bien porque.

Todas las fotos que paso a Lightroom están en formato Tiff y 2400 ppp.

¿Podría alguien ayudarme?

Gracias y un saludo

Nathan.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nathan,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean with the before and after visualization. Are you talking about how the image looks after you scan it and then after you bring it into LR-6?

One possibility is that you have an option in your imports to apply settings automatically when importing. You can see in my screenshot below that I have this set to "None" because I prefer to deal with each image individually as opposed to as if they are all needing the exact same settings. See you you have any settings being applied in this Import option.

Let us know,

2021-05-08_08-59-57.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Gary, 

Gracias por su ayuda,

Con mi consulta quiero hacer referencia a la visualización de la imagen "antes y después" de ser editada.

Mi problema es que aún sin editar la fotogrfía se ve diferente a la original.

IMG_20210509_005857.jpg

IMG_20210509_005945.jpg

La fotografía de "Después" se ve más contrastada y con menos información de grises.

Siento la mala calidad de las fotos y se entienda mi consulta.

Muchas gracias por la rapidez en contestar y su paciencia 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nathan,

You are doing "something" in Lightroom Classic (LRC) because the image on the bottom shows the before and after of that image. If you take that image and in the Develop section of LRC, you will see what the image looked live before you did anything to the image and on the right side what it looks like after the changes you made IN LIGHTROOM. I'm emphasizing that because if you see a difference in the image on the left compared to the one on the right, that shows what happened because of LRC and has nothing to do with what the image looks like before you imported it into LR. 

By the way, did you look and see if you have any settings in your Import process? If you are seeing a change, from the scan to the imported image, that's where it's occurring. 

By the way #2, a hint on scanning: I do not know your scanner or the software you are using but by all means do try to use all of the adjustments you'd use in Photoshop (Levels, Curves, White Balance, etc.) in the scanner software and not rely upon Photoshop or Lightroom to do the main bulk of enhancement. By the time the image gets to Lightroom, most of the corrections should be completed. You can always do any last minute touch-ups in Lightroom but this whole process should be no different than the process of taking a photograph: If you take a good photograph with proper exposure, focused, etc. it's relatively easy to make that into a great photo in LRC. But if you bring a crummy photo into LRC, you can at best only make it "better," you'll never be able to make it great. I hope that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Gary,

He comprobado la configuración de importación y no tengo ningún ajuste establecido.

La verdad que ya no sé dónde puede estar el error pues he revisado todo y la imagen lla cual le enseñé no tenía ningún tipo de retoque.

La imagen que se ve a la derecha cambia minimamente en respecto a la original pero sigo sin saber porque.

Un saludo y gracias de nuevo 

Nathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Se me olvidaba comentar que también el color de la imagen cambia un poco. La foto original tiene un color gris más cálido mientras en Lightroom 6 se ve ucho más frío.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With my query I want to refer to the display of the image "before and after" to be edited.

My problem is that even without editing the photogrfía looks different from the original.

By @Nathan.v_photo

This could be caused by a defective monitor profile.

Try setting the monitor profile to sRGB (use Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor). If this fixes the issue, it is recommended that you calibrate the monitor with a hardware calibrator. 

This will also create and install a custom monitor profile that describes your monitor accurately.

With Lightroom closed, press the Windows key + R, type colorcpl in the box and press Enter.

Add the sRGB profile, then set it as default.

color-management.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

Ya realicé una calibración de color en mi dispositivo mediante los ajustes de windows pero no me fue muy bien.

He vuelto a poner el espacio de color de "sRGB IEC61966-.1" pero aún así todavía sigue sin solucionarse el problema.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already performed a color calibration on my device using the windows settings but I didn't do very well.

I've put the color space back on "sRGB IEC61966-.1" but still the problem still doesn't solve.

By @Nathan.v_photo

Did you change the profile while Lightroom was running? If so, restart Lightroom so it becomes aware of the new profile.

Also, does the problem happen with all files, or only with files from the scanner?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sí ,lo hice con LR apagado y pasa con todas las fotografías ,tanto del scanner como las de mi cámara digital.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines