• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightrrom classic keyboard shortcut

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In lightrrom classic, latest edition, the keybord shortcut to reduce the size of the brush is not working.

I tried with lightroom help and was bounced to several "experts" but could not get through.

I would really appreciate your help.

Cheers Giulio

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giulio,

Thanks for reaching out. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom you are working on by Help > About Lightroom Classic and the operating system you are working on? Please specify if you are using Lightroom Classic or the computer in a regional language apart from English? Do you have a regional keyboard?

Please use the OnScreen keyboard on Windows or Accessibility Keyboard on macOS to check if the input for those specific brackets is working. You can also test by pressing Shift key + [ ] braces to check if the feathering on the brush changes or press (Win) CTRL + [ ] braces (macOS) CMD + [ ]  braces to rotate the image.

You can also follow this article to manually reset Lightroom Classic without impacting any of your edits: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Let us know if this work,

Thanks!

Sameer K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

My issue has been sorted out. Do not need further help. Tks

giulio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines