• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List of masks missing from my UI

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was applying masks in Lightroom Classic 12.0.1. My experience is that Lightroom displays a list of the current masks. Each mask can be selcted and changes can be made. Now, I cannot see the list of masks. 

Also, after I add one mask, I have to go to the "tools" menu to add additional masks. 

So, somehow, I have hidden or cannot access the of currently active masks or an image.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is an example of what I expected to see but cannot see. I took this image from another post in this forum as an example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Their is. or was, a bug revolving around LrC, and MACOS where if the Mask Panel was located withing the Lupe view as opposed to under the tools bar  just under the Histogram area, and you maximized the window, the mask panel would hide and not come back. Solution was to place the mask panel under the histogram area, then maximize the display, after which you could move the mask panel back to over the Lupe, and it would behave. Supposedly this was fixed.

Mask Panel in loupe areaMask Panel in loupe area

Mask panel under tools below histogramMask panel under tools below histogram

2. There is a know behavior where if the mask panel is in the Lupe view, it will temporary disappears when moving a mask adjustment slider. This is by design as to reveal anything behind the panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines