• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] Last night Lightroom deleted 6 files/photos whilst I tried to rename them.

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witholding payment now...Lightroom is lacking and the help service is a insult. Last night Lightroom deleted my files whilst i was renaming them. Please do not sujest that i look in missing photos or any other obvious places they are missing hidden or deleted.Adobe does not want to help they just want the cash.

I will continue to repeat myself now until Adobe lightroom offer some genuine help or a full refund. The programme is not fit for purpose.

I will submit my thoughts on every review site I can find over the next few days.

[Mod: Thread locked, because double posting and unqualified rants]

[Further discussion please here: Deleted Photos Lightroom - Adobe Support Community - 13070088]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am compelled to reply.

You are new here. This is a Community USER forum. We are all just Lightroom users just like you. We are not affiliated with, or work for Adobe.

If you want "genuine help" then be curteous. and stop your ranting.

If you insult other users that volunteer answers you will simply be ignored.

Dj_Paige asked you for some details of you situation. No-one here can help if we do not know in more detail exactly what you did. We do not have access to your system.

eg. Did you rename with File Explorer, or did you rename in the Lightroom-Classic Catalog.

And then what Version are you using Lightroom-Classic or Lightroom (Cloud based)?

And what do you mean by "they are missing hidden or deleted"- which is it?

So that's it! Be curteous or be ignored.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines