• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] LR Classic Running "Extremely Slow"

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  LR is running "extremely" show to the point that it takes over 30 seconds to go from 1 image to the next and be able to edit with an additional 30+ seconds to affect adjustments.  I won't bore you with more details, that paint's a clear picture. I am running LR Classic Desktop release 10.1.1 using WIN 10 OS w/latest updates; have 32 GIG of RAM; C: drive is 1 TB with only 23 of space used. I store my catalogs and images on a series of external drives that are 3+TB each. I saw a post that said to turn off windows indexing and I did that but it did not change anything.

In an attempt to resolve this issue I shut down everything else running and only have LR open but that has not changed anything.

Please Advise what I can do to resolve this issue

[Moderator: Thread locked because double post.]

[Further discussion please here: LR Classic Desktop 'Extremely" Slow - Adobe Support Community - 11860667]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I looks like you posted this twice. See my answer on your other post.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines