Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lose Profile with open in photoshop from lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an issue WIth Lightroom classic and Photoshop. When I open a RAW from lightroom to photoshop, it loses color profiles. It works with adobe profile but not with custom profile.

Photoshop and Lightroom are both set up on prophoto, and I only change one parameter on picture for exemple, and both are exported from lightroom with same parameters.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you upgrade to the latest versions, released yesterday? This is a known bug. I don't know if it is supposed to be fixed, but I would expect so.

If it isn't fixed, then I believe the work around is to save metadata to file before you send the image to Photoshop.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, it seems to be a bug, now it's ok, I just relaunch camera raw, close startup menu (because of the update), and it seems to work fine.

But it's not the first it happens, next time I'll try to save metadata in an xml.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The bug still exists in LR 10.3:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-editing-raw-file-in...

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize the fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. Product developers rarely participate in this forum and won't see your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines