Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ik ben al mijn foto s kwijt in lightroom classic cc

hoe kan ik deze terug vinden?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility is that you have accidentally created a new catalog, or have opened an empty catalog.

Go to File > Open recent, and try opening the catalogs listed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see in my recent files Lightroom.Catalogue.Ircat.

How do I know that this contains all my previous work ?

It asks to startup lightroom again with this catalogue. What can go wrong?

Thanks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 17 mrt. 2019 om 00:42 heeft Per Berntsen <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

Lost all photo s in lightroom classic cc

created by Per Berntsen in Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app - View the full discussion

One possibility is that you have accidentally created a new catalog, or have opened an empty catalog.

Go to File > Open recent, and try opening the catalogs listed there.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10982198#10982198 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10982198#10982198

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

heidil80651145  wrote

Nothing can go wrong, this is the way Lightroom works. It can only have one catalog open at a time.

The only way to find out is to open it and check, and do the same thing with other catalogs, if there are any.

But Lightroom.Catalogue.Ircat might be the correct one, since this is the default name for a catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened it.

The photos that appear are those on my external harddisk.

He opens them but can t find the external harddisk. ( no link)

Secondly. I have to find the ones that are still on my pc.

If i am opening another file f.e L C 5 ircat ( which seems a backup). Am i losing then the ones i already opened?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 17 mrt. 2019 om 12:22 heeft Per Berntsen <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

created by Per Berntsen in Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app - View the full discussion

heidil80651145 wrote

Nothing can go wrong, this is the way Lightroom works. It can only have one catalog open at a time.

The only way to find out is to open it and check, and do the same thing with other catalogs, if there are any.

But Lightroom.Catalogue.Ircat might be the correct one, since this is the default name for a catalog.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10982595#10982595 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10982595#10982595

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. Found it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 17 mrt. 2019 om 12:22 heeft Per Berntsen <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

heidil80651145 wrote

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10982595#10982595 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10982595#10982595

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Found it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines