Lost catalogue

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, LR classic can no longer locate my catalogue after updating the software on my MacBook Air yesterday (to OS Monterey version 12.3.1).

Does anyone know how I can fix this please?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, do this: Go to MacOS 'System Settings - Security & Privacy' and add Lightroom Classic to "Full Disk Access". Click on the lock icon to unlock the settings, then click on the plus icon to add Lightroom Classic if it isn't already listed. If it is listed, then just enable the checkbox.

B92BC0CF-182C-497F-B775-12040746F7E9.jpeg

Then, if Lightroom can still not find its catalog, find it yourself manually. Double click on the catalog file to launch Lightroom. You only should have to do this once. From now on Lightroom knows the location of the catalog again.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hurrah!  Thanks so much that has solved the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines