• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost filters when upgrading catalog in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a message when opening Lightroom Classic indicating I needed to upgrade my catalog.  When I did the upgrade and got through the slow process I found that my filters (flags) are missing and I cannot figure out how to get them back without starting over.  I still have them in my old catalog but don't know how to get them to the new catalog.  Is anyone familiar with this problem or know how to correct the problem?  Thanks for any help.

John49

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that my filters (flags) ...

I have never heard flags called filters or vice versa. In fact, these two words refer to different things in the Lightroom Classic catalog. So, do you mean the Flag (in this case) that appears at the top left of a thumbnail box, which I have highlighted in green?

2022-01-23 14_05_42-Lightroom v11 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes that is what I am refering to, the flags in upper left corner.  They were not carried into the upgraded catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly how did you upgrade the catalog? Can you describe the exact step-by-step procedure?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines