• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lots of lens profile are gone

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my Samyang lens a lot during shooting and need to turn on lens correction in Lightroom to compensate its distortion.

However, after the recent update, I noticed that the lens manufacturer list in the lens correction section has been hugely shortened.

A lot of brands is now missing, including Samyang, which they were there before.

Can someone from Adobe explain to me what is happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

We're not Adobe here, we are other Lightroom users.

So let's first eliminate simple problems that could cause this. Are the photo(s) where there are missing lens profiles JPGs?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

I suspect your issue is that the images you're working with are JPEG, TIFF, PSD or possibly HDR/Panos rather than raw.

BTW, you haven't mentioned which camera vendor you're using or the lens. That being said, I'm seeing 25 for Canon, 16 for Fuji, 9 for Nikon, 16 for Olympus... Others vendors represented are Panasonic, Penatax,Samsung and Sony. So, it would

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're not Adobe here, we are other Lightroom users.

So let's first eliminate simple problems that could cause this. Are the photo(s) where there are missing lens profiles JPGs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect your issue is that the images you're working with are JPEG, TIFF, PSD or possibly HDR/Panos rather than raw.

BTW, you haven't mentioned which camera vendor you're using or the lens. That being said, I'm seeing 25 for Canon, 16 for Fuji, 9 for Nikon, 16 for Olympus... Others vendors represented are Panasonic, Penatax,Samsung and Sony. So, it would

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn! I dont know why but Lightroom just imported one JPG file into the sequence, sorry for the dumb question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes... [profanity deleted by moderator] working there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines