• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR übergibt direkt an PS ohne Dialogfeld "Kopie mit den Lightroom Anpassungen bearbeiten"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo liebe Community,

seit gestern Übergibt LR die Bilder direkt an Photoshop ohne das Dialogfeld in dem man wählen kann ob das Original oder eine Kopie bearbeitet werden soll. Außerdem werden nicht alle LR-Einstellungen übernommen – siehe angehängte Bilder (mir scheint daß die Profileinstellungen fehlen). Dateiformat ist .DNG und es ist egal ob ich das Original oder eine Virtuelle Kopie bearbeite. Ein Screenshot meiner Voreinstellungen ist ebenfalls beigefügt. Die Ursache könnte evtl. eine Tastenkombination sein. Habe zwar den Punkt in der englisch sprachigen Community gefunden (https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-edit-in-gt-photoshop-no-dialo...)  aber die hilft mir nicht wirklich weiter. Bei anderen Programmen wird das Dialogfeld angezeigt. Kann mir bitte jemand helfen?

Gruß

Diddi

20Okt2021_0035-LR.jpg20Okt2021_0035-PS.jpgVoreinstellungen.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear community,

since yesterday LR transfers the images directly to Photoshop without the dialog box in which you can choose whether to edit the original or a copy. In addition, not all LR settings are applied – see attached pictures (it seems to me that the profile settings are missing). File format is . DNG and it doesn't matter if I edit the original or a virtual copy. A screenshot of my preferences is also attached. The cause could possibly be a keyboard shortcut. I found the point in the English-speaking community (https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-edit-in-gt-photoshop-no-dialo...)  but it doesn't really help me. For other programs, the dialog box appears. Can someone please help me?

The dialog will only appear for rendered files – jpg, tiff, etc.

Raw files, including DNG files, will first open silently in Camera Raw, where Lightroom edits are applied, and then in Photoshop. So this is normal behavior.

As for the difference in color between LR and PS, are you using a custom camera profile?

Also, please tell us the exact version numbers for Lightroom and Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer.

I use LR Classic V10.4 and PS V22.5.1

As profile I use an in PS own created profile.

... I am not realy sure - but I thought that I already have used a copy with LR adjustments 😞 …..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't use custom camera profiles, but I think there is a bug that causes the color difference.

I think I've read somewhere on the forums that a workaround is to save metadata to file before sending the image to Photoshop. Select the image in Library and press Ctrl + S. (or go to Metadata > Save metadata to file)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines