• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 11.4 Crashing anytime syncing or creating a preset.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using lightroom classic since it started. I have a beast computer that I edit 8k RAW video files with, I edit 2-3 weddings a week in still photos, no issues.  I upgraded to Lightroom 11.4 last night... no issues today, everything was working fine. I exported about 500 raw files, it exported them in record time with the new GPU setting for export.  HOWEVER: After the export, anytime I try to sync settings in develop mode across multiple photos, OR copy settings, OR create a preset... the program hangs and freezes and won't do anything until I force close it through ctrl+alt+del.  I've tried uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling, I've tried uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling older versions, I've tried removing the GPU option.... same thing happens EVERY SINGLE TIME. I need a fix asap. Everything else on my computer with adobe works as normal.
System specs, Windows 10 - 64 Gigs RAM - 12 Gigs Video via Titan X Paschal - 4.2 Ghz CPU, tons of hard drive space.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Lightroom preferences:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html
Also see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/important-steps-for-manually-resetting-...

Quit Lightroom Classic.
MacOS: Press and hold the Shift + Option keys.
Windows: Press and hold the Shift + Alt keys.
While holding down the keys, launch Lightroom Classic.
When asked, select "Yes". 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem  with the latest version 11,1 Anyone can help .Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines