• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 6.14 crasht beim Löschen von Fotos auf dem NAS- Laufwerk

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beim Versuch abgelehnte oder sonstige einzelne Fotos in Lightroom 6.14 zu löschen stürzt das Programm fast regelmäßig mit einer Fehlermeldung ab: "Lightroom wurde unerwartet beendet."

Meine Fotos (42000) sind auf einem NAS Laufwerk von Synology hinterlegt, auf das ich über LAN zugreife und es gab bisher keine Probleme.

Ich habe auf meinem Macbook Pro das "OS High Sierra 13.6", weil es danach keine OS- Updates für meine Hardware mehr gab.

Mit der gekauften LR- Version 6.14 in Kombination mit meiner Hardware habe ich bisher keine Probleme gehabt und konnte alles machen, was ich brauchte, nachdem Apple "Aperture" eingestellt hatte. Eine Cloud- Version im Abo bringt mir keinen Zusatznutzen.

Hat jemand eine Idee, ob es vielleicht Probleme in der Datenbank gibt, seitdem dieser Fehler auftritt.

Wäre da etwas zu reorganisieren oder neu aufzubauen?

Ist schon sehr nervig.

Vielen Dank vorab für Hilfen in dieser Richtung

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Google translation: "

When attempting to delete rejected or other individual photos in Lightroom 6.14, the program crashes almost regularly with an error message: "Lightroom exited unexpectedly." My photos (42000) are stored on a Synology NAS drive that I access via LAN and there have been no problems so far. I have the "OS High Sierra 13.6" on my Macbook Pro because after that there were no more OS updates for my hardware. With the purchased LR version 6.14 in combination with my hardware I hav

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google translation: "

When attempting to delete rejected or other individual photos in Lightroom 6.14, the program crashes almost regularly with an error message: "Lightroom exited unexpectedly." My photos (42000) are stored on a Synology NAS drive that I access via LAN and there have been no problems so far. I have the "OS High Sierra 13.6" on my Macbook Pro because after that there were no more OS updates for my hardware. With the purchased LR version 6.14 in combination with my hardware I have not had any problems so far and could do everything I needed after Apple discontinued "Aperture". Subscribing to a cloud version does not bring me any additional benefits. Does anyone have any idea whether there have been any problems in the database since this error occurred. Would there be something to reorganize or rebuild? It's very annoying. Thank you in advance for help in this direction"

Adobe allowed its license for the third-party face recognition module used in LR 6 to expire in December, and that causes crashes and other problems.  See this bug report for possible workarounds:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-version-6-crashes-i... 

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe might prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. Note that Adobe's initial position on this issue is that LR 6 is very old and no longer supported, so no fix will be forthcoming. But it's conceivable they'd change their mind if enough people complained.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines