• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 6 jpg´s beim exportieren nur geringe Abmessungen & Größe, wo liegt mein Fehler?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

wenn ich bei mir im LR 6 ein Bild welches die

Abmessungen von 4160 x 6240 und

Freigestellt von 3311 x 4967 hat, exportieren möchte.

Ganz normal, auf die Festplatte und die Qualität auf 100% und sonst nichts weiter auch keine KB-Beschränkung oder andere Abemssungen angeklick (Siehe Anhang)

Kommt aber am Ende ein jpg mit einer Dateigröße von 1,5 MB und den Abmessungen von nur 1359 x 2038 raus! Das gleiche auch am Rechner meiner Frau, die die aktuelle Version von LR CC hat. Ich hab den LR schon versucht in den Einstellungen zurückzusetzen, jedoch ohne Erfolg...

Vielleicht könnt Ihr mir helfen, danke schon mal...

Gruss 

Sven 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if I have a picture in the LR 6 which

Dimensions of 4160 x 6240 and

Exempted from 3311 x 4967, wants to export.

Quite normal, on the hard disk and the quality to 100% and nothing else also no KB restriction or other abemssungen clicked (See appendix)

But in the end a jpg with a file size of 1.5 MB and the dimensions of only 1359 x 2038 comes out! The same on my wife's computer, which has the current version of LR CC. I have already tried to reset the LR in the settings, but without success...

The icon in the top right corner of the thumbnails indicate that you are working with smart previews, which are limited to 2560 pixels on the long side.

To export full size, Lightroom needs access to the original.

image_2022-01-28_111238.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vielen Dank aber wie bekomme ich denn wieder die Original statt der Smart Vorschau Datei da hin???

Nur zur Erklärung, ich lade die Bilder in LR und erstelle eine Smartvorschau.

Diese .lrcat-Datei und die smart preview.lrdata sende ich dann zur Bearbeitung und von denen bekomme ich nur die "bearbeitete" .lrcat-Datei zurück,  mit dieser ersetze ich dann die "alte" .lrcat-Datei und dann ist das der Stand in meinem LR.

Was mich auch wundert, das mach ich schon seit Jahren so, nur erst bei den letzten 3 Aufträgen fällt das Ergebnis so klein aus, davor waren die Dateigrößen und Abmessungen immer so wie gewünscht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much but how do I get the original instead of the Smart Preview file there again???

When you import photos to Lightroom, the photos (originals) are normally copied from the camera card to a location on your hard disk. You can also (as I do) use the operating system (in your case the Mac Finder) to copy the files to a folder on your hard disk, and then use the Add option in the LR import dialog.

It is in your interest to know in what folder (and on what disk) the originals are stored.

If the originals are on an external disk, they should become available to Lightroom when you connect the disk.

Just to explain, I load the images into LR and create a smart preview.

The only reason to use smart previews is if you import the originals to an external disk, and want to be able to work with the disk disconnected.

I then send this .lrcat file and the smart preview.lrdata for editing and from them I only get the "edited" .lrcat file back, with this I then replace the "old" .lrcat file and then this is the status in my LR.

I am sorry, but this doesn't make any sense. Please give a detailed description of what you are doing.

Replacing one .lrcat file with another is not part of a normal Lightroom workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I think I understand what you mean.

If you are sending the lrcat file and smart previews to somebody else for editing, there should still be a reference to the originals in the catalog, I think. But this is something I've never done.

Do you know where the originals are stored?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genau, komischerweise liegen die Originale immer noch genau an Ort und Stelle in dem RAW Ordner, wo ich von allen Kameras die RAW-Dateien zuerst reingeladen habe. Aus dem Ordner wurden sie in LR kopiert und dann die Smart Vorschau erstellt. Diese geht dann nach Indien zur Bildbearbeitung und dann kommt die .lrcat zurück, wie gesagt die Originale liegen immer noch im gleichen Ordner. Aber ich hab jetzt alle markiert und dann kam nach den Originalen suchen und "verknüpfen", da brauchte ich bloss das erste Bild im Original Ordner anklicken und verknüpfen, den rest hat es dann automatisch übernommen.

Vielen Dank für deine Hilfe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some comments-

1) When sending a Catalog to another remote editor person- you do NOT need to manually create Smart Previews when you initially Import your photos.  The [Export as a Catalog] will create the Smart Previews specifically for the Exported Catalog you send.

2) The Catalog you receive back from your remote editor must be merged back into you main Catalog by [Import from another Catalog]. This updates (merges) the develop edits back into your main Catalog that references your original imported files in your computer.

I believe this is your problem- You are not merging the remote editors catalog back with your master catalog.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines