Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR/Bridge only reading *some* of my Fuji XT2 RAW files

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all -

Am having a strange problem: Lightroom Classic (12.3, Camer Raw 15.3) and Adobe Bridge (13.0.3.693) are both unable to read some of the files from my Fuji XT2.

I have about 1900 images from a recent trip, all shot on the same camera, and LR is only able to read/add 700-odd images to the library. Bridge is also unable to a large portion of the images.  

When I look at the meta data on Bridge, the ones that it is recognising have a full set of meta data - date shot, file dimensions, bit depth, color mode, camera name, lens type, etc.   However, the files that are not recognised dont have any meta data, except date created and file size (not sure why this is the case - sometimes, it is images from the same shooting session/lens!).

However, Photoshop is indeed able to open all the images - including the ones LR and Bridge don’t recognise.   So it isnt a format issue.

Any idea what i can do about this?   TIA!

Any idea what’s going on here?

TIA!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you upload one of the problematic raws to something like Dropbox so we can examine them? 

Have you tried to convert one to DNG, and if so, can that be done, and does anything change? 

Are all the documents in the same folder/location? If not, could this be a drive or permission issue you can look at? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines