• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR catalog corrupted

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, something just happened to my LR catalog and it's kinda bizarre. So, I only have one catalog for all of my sessions. It's been working great for me for all these years. Today, I opened the catalog, and got the notification that it's corrupted and can't be repaired. OMG!!!! Then, I found another version of that same catalog (i.e. master catalog (1)). It was created on July 15th by nobody, and it has every sessions before July 15th. Anything after was lost. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Also, now I have another issue. Because of what just happened, now the new catalog is missing 7 sessions. My workflow is like this. I import photos from my card to LR, and send the raw files to a folder in my hard drive. Now, how do I import these raw files into the new catalog without duplicating the raw files in the exisiting folders? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Lightroom are you using and what operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 10.3 Release

MacOS Catalina version 10.15.7 on an iMac 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought you were using Classic. I am going to move this to the Lightroom Classic forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where are your backups of your catalog?

Where are the backups of your photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines