• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic 11.2 when trying to print (Mac OS 12.2.1)

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

A new and sudden issue for me, LR CC ver 11.2 is crashing when trying to print to my Epson SC P800 or my Brother Laser ptr. Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, going back to ver 11.1, resetting/deleting preferences, etc etc. I can print to jpg but not to printers, as soon as I hit print after selecting printer/etc... it crashes.

I'm running OS 12.2.1, with intel 8-core i9 3.6 GHz, 48GB DDR4, Radeon Pro 575x 4GB and a 3TB Fusion Drive (27" 2019 iMac) which has been smooth thus far. I can print from PS, and other apps, but not from LR.

Appreciate any guidance,

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Well, not sure what I did, I installed a 2nd printer (same driver file in fact) and was able to print from there, deleted that 2nd fdriver and was able to print from the original. Doesn't make sense to me but then again...I'm a happy camper. lol

Would like to mark this as "resolved" if I can figure out how to do that. (Admin, feel free to do that please & thank you)

🙂

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, not sure what I did, I installed a 2nd printer (same driver file in fact) and was able to print from there, deleted that 2nd fdriver and was able to print from the original. Doesn't make sense to me but then again...I'm a happy camper. lol

Would like to mark this as "resolved" if I can figure out how to do that. (Admin, feel free to do that please & thank you)

🙂

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines