• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr classic-color labels do not appear in film strip

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  the  latest  LR Classic. I have an  imac running Catalina  10.15.7.  When i apply a colr label to a picture it does not show that color on my film strip.  Other  ratings appear but not color labels.

See attached- All should  show red labels

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Colour labels in filmstrip shown as an edge tint rather than a badge. You can switch this on in View Options 'Tint grid cells with label colours'. Be aware that enabling this option also enables the edge tint on image cells in grid view.

filmstrip-labels-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to see, probably, a full screen shot, not just one area. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screen shot enclosed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the response I provided earlier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colour labels in filmstrip shown as an edge tint rather than a badge. You can switch this on in View Options 'Tint grid cells with label colours'. Be aware that enabling this option also enables the edge tint on image cells in grid view.

filmstrip-labels-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest lightroom classic, my  color labels do not show in the  film strip.  I have catalina 10.15.7 on my  imac  All of the  pictures in the  enclosed atachment are labeled  red but how  no color

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the color labels in Lightroom Classic are not showing up in the filmstrip.

Would you mind restoring Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists?

Please refer this article for step by step instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines