• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CLASSIC NOT RESPONDING

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic not responding is the message that I get when trying to open it in my Mac. 

I have the latest version of Mac OS Big Sur and Lr.  It was not working in the precious IOS version either.

I triyed to downgrade Lr, uninstall and install it again. I logged of from creative cloud and logged in again. No of this options worked.  It doens't open directly from creative cloud. 

Lightroom opens, and Photoshop too.

I will apreciate any help

Carla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We generally want the version NUMBER of LrC and the version NUMBER of your operating system. Many people tell us they have the "latest" version, and sometimes they are mistaken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I'm on Windows 10 Pro and LRc v10.01, Camera Raw 12.1. I've noticed that it's taking a long time to boot (not responding) initially and also during normal use. It eventually works but has become so slow it's getting unworkable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lr 10.1.1 (latest available) and Mac Big Sur. It was not working in the precious ios version either.
Lr only opens if I go to finder and opened the catalog file from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also runned the Cleaner Tool, no success

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Already try it.  Also tried log off, log in creative cloud, donwgrade to other Lr Versions, disable graphic processor, adobe cleaner tool... and any tips that I found.  __ For now I am keeping my Lr opened (opened trhought Lr catologh phile) and praying not  to loose my work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines