• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic Not Syncing Complete Album (Missing Images)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Classic 10.3 M1

Images fully synced on iPad (imported on iPad), but not appearing in LR Classic on desktop. Missing 1 image from an album of 35 and another 2 from an album with 37 images (not the last images missing, random placement). 15GB available on Cloud, both systems show fully synced. Still 12+ hours later and not appearing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

First check the cloud icon on the missing photo on your iPad. Does it say the full resolution image is in the cloud? If yes, check your Lightroom Cloud at lightroom.adobe.com. Do you see all of your images there? 

The only sync problems I have ever had is getting the images to sync up to the cloud. I've never had a problem with them syncing down to my computer and appearing in Lr Classic after the upload sync is complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First check the cloud icon on the missing photo on your iPad. Does it say the full resolution image is in the cloud? If yes, check your Lightroom Cloud at lightroom.adobe.com. Do you see all of your images there? 

The only sync problems I have ever had is getting the images to sync up to the cloud. I've never had a problem with them syncing down to my computer and appearing in Lr Classic after the upload sync is complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure of the cloud icon on the individual image at that time. They are all appearing now through (36 hours later). I'll check that in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there anyway to avoid syncing to Adobe?  I am using the camera on my iPhone (yes, I am not a photographer) and Lightroom Classic on my Mac Laptop, and more than half the times I attempt to sync, it doesn't work in that it skips at least one photo -- usually more.  The missing photos are on the iPhone, but the ones that are missing don't get to the Adobe cloud.  The ones that get there work fine; they sync back down into my laptop version of LRC where I develop them.  But I have called Adobe 4 times in the last few months and the solution for syncing all the photos on my iPhone (XS) is different each time.  I really don't want to do that anymore.  Is there anyway I can just hook up my iPhone to my laptop after taking the pictures and get them into LRC directly?  I don't care about having anything on Adobe.com.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines