• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic not syncing with LR mobile or web

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom Classic 12.0 on Windows 11.  My sync was working until I canceled an unnecessary Lightroom CC subscription.  I still have a Lightroom Classic subscription, so my smart previews should sync with Lightroom mobile and web, but they do not.

I've tried rebuilding sync data in preferences --> Lightroom Sync.  I've tried renaming the lrsync.data to lrsync.old.  I've tried clearing out the errored photos in Lightroom web.  I just upgraded to Lightroom Classic 12.0, which rebuilt all databases.

This is what my sync status shows in LR Classic:

robertb109443_0-1666146110546.png

After I rename lrsync.data and restart LR, the sync file will rebuild and Local Activity will say that it's syncing my photos, i.e. 450 of 778, etc, but when it gets to the end, nothing has changed.

My LR web photos are the same as they were before I canceled the LR CC subscription, but it also says 772B used:

robertb109443_1-1666146284247.png

Help please!

[moved from bugs to discussions - mod.]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be loggin into the remaining Cloud subscription at Adobe. Check to see if the collections in your catalog are set to sync, double headed lightning bolt. Only one collection can be synced. Maybe using your other Adobe ID requires re-syncing all your collections.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines