• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic Tablet Mode on Laptop Missing Local Adjustment Brushes

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need some help here. I got a laptop that I can flip the screen back to use as a tablet with a stylus specifically to edit photos in lightroom classic this way. For a bit I was able to use adjustment brushes in this mode, but then after the new masks rollout, the only local adjustment options available are red eye and spot removal. I don't want to have to open photoshop just to do adjustments that I used to be able to do in Lightroom Classic tablet mode before this issue. Do NOT respond with "don't freak out, your brushes are still there! Look for the circle dashes under this historgram!" because that's in NORMAL/DESKTOP mode not TABLET mode and I am specifically asking about TABLET mode where the local adjustment options are at the bottom left. Again I'm NOT askign about MOBILE or NORMAL/DESKTOP mode, I am asking about TABLET mode.

Also, why is it so difficult to regulate whether or not Lightroom Classic goes into tablet mode? When I flip my screen back, my laptop asks "do you want to go into tablet mode?" and even when I click "no" lightroom still goes into tablet mode. I have to close lightroom, flip my screen around, then open lightroom and pray it doesnt go into tablet mode (even though I want it in tablet mode - I just cant use that mode because there are no longer adjustment brush capabilities). 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why the hell do we pay outrageous subscription prices for these apps when we can't even get a response from the company when we need help????? it's been literally 2 weeks and not a single response? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum you have posted in is a "Community" forum (not the Adobe Company). We are other users just like you.

Maybe other "tablet mode" users have not read your post to suggest an answer. (I do not have a tablet mode PC)

I suggest you open a Chat window with Adobe Support and state you problem-

! Contact Customer Care

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines