• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic transfer to Mac Mail soft/out of focus when I send it as a "Large " not the actual file

Participant ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Classic transfer to Mac Email out of focus when I am sending an Image via e-mail.
When I send an image to Mac Mail to send out, I now notice that the "Large " in image Size is slightly out of forcus or soft compared to when I use the Image Size as actual which is a high MB
The jPeg Size of actual is 11.8 and the jPeg Large is 586kb as an example.
I have had LR for 5-6- years and Photo Elements Prior and did not notice a shift if focus quality.
I checked all my settings  and they are the same:
Quality 100 and Resolution 300 pixels per inch
I say that it is slightly out of focus or perhaps it is soft, I am not an expert of the differnace.
When it first opens it quickly snaps from good focus to out of focus/soft.
Any deas, I find it hard to believe that I would never have noticed this, obviously there is no way to tell.
I also checked older pictures and they do the same snap quality out of Focus/soft.

I believe I posted this in the wrong section, if this is a duplicate, my apologies.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This image size option, small/medium/large/actual size, that is a MAC Mail option, correct? Has nothing to do with LrC. I was trying to understand your Large image size statement, research finds this:

https://osxdaily.com/2007/02/10/quick-tip-resize-photos-directly-in-mail-app/

Are you trying to e-mail an edited photo without export from LrC, or an exported photo, exported to JPEG?

/Update/ I see after launching LrC and looking at export/email, that I am probably off base, I see a variation of the small/medium/latge/full as preset options. Is that what you are refering to? Not a fan of photos via e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines