• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR classic Update 12.1

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coming from Indonesia where my laptop has updated to LR 12.1. Can not import the catalog now because my LR in Europe can not be updated to 12.1!?!!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom has updated to 12.0.1, not 12.1. This update does not do anything with the catalog and there are no differences between a catalog from Lightroom in Indonesia and a catalog from Lightroom in Europe.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use another computer in Europe? Which version of Lightroom do you use in Europe?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working meanwhile! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try to update in Europe? Describe in detail. Please provide any error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It is working meanwhile! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines