• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR color temp problem

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new PC laptop and installed the most recent edition of LR Classic. I tired exporting a bunch of photos I edited. I noticed the exported files had the as-shot color temperature. I did a bunch of web searches and messed around a bit. I can not figure out what's happening and I could not find a post with this exact problem. I have provided a screen grab from LR. Note that the little preview photo is showing the as-shot color temp, and this is what appears in the exported JPEGs. But, even more odd, I swear that when I flip through the exported JPEGS using the Windows default image viewer, for just a split second, it shows the edited color temp, but quickly flips to the as-shot color temp. All other corrections (like crop, shadow recovery, etc) are applied in the exports.

0322fba894a94567834fbb1bd2e8b87d.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
when I flip through the exported JPEGS using the Windows default image viewer, f

Not a color corrected viewer. Not a tool to use for critique of images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines