• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Denoise turns off editing filters

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new denoise AI is amazing in what it does.  The only annoyance I've found is that it kicks me out of the edit filers I have set.  If I'm in a camera roll of two star images, when I run denoise it turns that off when it finishes the running the AI and I have to select that edit filters again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc desktop >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @LoCPhoto. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll need more info to repro this.

What version of Lightroom or Lightroom Classic & the operating system are you working on? I've tried this on Windows 10 & 11 with Lightroom 6.3 for now with the following workflow steps:

• Tag some raw images with star ratings.
  • Set a filter based on star ratings.
  • Select a random RAW image & use Denoise on it.
  • The sort filters remained active & the newly created denoised DNG sat stacked beside the RAW image as expected.

Please share more details about your specific workflow with a screen recording of your steps. Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I second this issue report. It's quite annoying.

@Sameer Kplease let me know if you'd need more information about this apart from the following.

LR 13.0.1 Release

Windows 10 updated

Steps:

• Add a flag to a photo
  • Turn on filter: Flagged Only
  • Select photo, click Denoise / Enhance

Result: Duplicated denoised file has flag added to it but the filter for the collection is turned off for no reson.

Same behaviour goes for stars filters, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines