• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR do not sync photos settings

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i use SYNC SETTINGS between 2 or more photos, LR do not open the dialog box to choose settings i want sync and the LR stay unresponsive. To close, you need to go to task manager and end the task. All others function, seems work without problems

LR version:  12.0.1 

Camera RAW: 15.0

Windows: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 build: 19045.2311

GPU: RTX 2060 Nvidia Studio Driver version 526.98

To reproduce, just apply the sync settings.

Some extra info maybe can help:
GPU acceleration is FULL enable.
Im using CR2 files ( canon 5d MK III )

I flushed the cache and system temp files. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When LrC misbehaves as you describe it can often be traced a corrupt preference file. To reset same, follow the instructions provided in Method 1 at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

If above doesn't resolve the issue, then please provide a copy of your 'System Info'. You can obtain same via the Help > System Info menu option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i solved it... for some reason, the dialog box appeared outside the work area.  When i changed the desktop resolution, that window reset the position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines