• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR dpi scaling - fonts/sliders too small

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, so I just got a new screen.  Coming from a 1920x1200, 24" to a 27" running at 2560x1440.  I've found that everything is too small in windows, so I set scaling to 125%.  Looks good.  OK, so now my issue is LR.  It's doesn't appear to be scaling.  The interface and sliders are too small.  I found a font setting, and medium is too small, while large it too big.  Also, I found how to override high dpi settings and force LR to use the system setting.  This actually looks pretty good, but then the fonts and sliders are blurry.

I found a post about editing the prefs file, but I seem to have lost it.  Is it possible to edit the prefs file and make the fonts an in-between size?  Smaller than large, but larger than medium?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI, You can go into the LIghtroom Preferences, then under Interface, and unde the panels, select the large font size.

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 11.58.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines