• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile Edits Not Syncing to LRC Desktop

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a heck of a time, let me tell you.

I don't have the greatest computer, and it's honestly easier to edit photos on my phone. What I normally do is import the photos to my computer, add what I want to edit to a Collection, and sync with my mobile app. Then, I edit the photos on my phone, it syncs back to my desktop, and I export the photos to upload to a gallery.

Well, what is happening recently is that mobile is telling me a Collection is synced, but I open up LrC on my desktop, and not all of the edits have carried over. If I click on an image that appears to not have any edits on it, it then syncs with my mobile app, deleting all of the work I did to it and resetting it to whatever the settings are on my desktop!

The only workaround I've found is to make a small adjustment to a photo on my mobile app, then hit "Force Sync" to finally push it through to my desktop. All apps are up to date, my Cloud isn't anywhere close to full... is anyone else experiencing this? How do I fix it?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the syncing issue. Would you mind telling us the version of Lightroom Mobile and Lightroom Classic you're on?

Are you signed in - both in LrMobile and LrDesktop? Are you using the same Adobe account?

Is the desktop catalog set up to sync? If you're asking how to check whether the "Catalog is sync" In the Collections section of the Library module in the left-hand panel there should be a double arrow that tells you which collections are synced.

Please check the screenshot that how it will look like.

tarun.PNG

You may also check this article to set Lightroom Classic to Lightroom Ecosystem: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html#setup

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue; in fact, I've been having this issue intermittently for about a year. It's incredibly frustrating and slows my workflow down a lot. I cull and crop on my iPad Pro, then ideally the changes sync to LrC on my Macbook Pro and I do the final edits there. Yet every once in a while there's a collection of photos that just refuses to sync and I don't know why. Or...some will sync and some won't. Many reboots of both devices, closing and opening the app, signing in and out, making sure they are up to date, pausing and unpausing syncing. Yes, all my sync settings are correct, my devices aren't full, and I have about a 12 year history of using Lightroom. Yes, the edits are all in the cloud, they just refuse to come down to the macbook from time to time. Help?? And thank you in advance. Other than this issue, I adore Lightroom and LR mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue and it is driving me absolutely crazy. So much time wasted it is so frustrating. I'm using the 11.0 release for Lightroom classic and my LR mobile is up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm having this problem, doing the exact same thing, culling photos on my iPad Pro to later edit on my computer, and it's driving me nuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this still a thing, This makes the new lightroom that supposed to be cloud based completely useless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2022 and still having this issue is frustating. I work with large batches of photos every week and decided to use lightroom mobile to cull, to start with, the selection I do on lightroom mobile won't sync completely to lightroom classic and then lightroom classic clears the edits back on the lightroom mobile side. I'm so tired of it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines