• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR not fully syncing with LRC

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having an intermittent issue where periodically LR won't sync with LRC. I do base edits in LR on my iPad and then finish editing in PS on my desktop. When I open LRC on my desktop some edits will be synced and some will not. There are no images pending sync. If I open LR on my desktop everything is fine, I am only having this issue with using LRC. I could use LR on my desktop to acheive what I need, however it does not allow to import multiple images from LR to PS, making me have to import each image individually which is inconvenient and more time consuming. I'm a long time user and this has only presented as an issue within the past month or two.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Lr active on you desktop at the same time as LrC Classic active at the same time?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't even use it on my desktop. I opened it for the first time today
trying (and failing) to troubleshoot this on my own......which subsequently
resulted in me losing the edits that were showing on LR completely. Fun
times....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, even with Lr removed from my desktop, LrC is still having sync issues. I've realized that this has only been a present issue since a recent update -- could it be related? The images that are not syncing have a "embedded preview" box at the top left corner of the image, and the images that sync correctly do not. Why is this only happening with certain images? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does the image have an ( ! ) mark on the top right side of the image? See the screen capture, that would indicate the original file is missing.

Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 3.04.06 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines