Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

LR reverts edits back to original form

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately, I have noticed an issue that has been super frustrating while editing. I will go through and edit some images, then if I want to scroll back and compare a few together or look at how I did an edit to make some similar adjustments, LR randomly reverts the image back to its imported form removing the editing that I had done to an image. 

I am running the latest version of LR: 11.4 on Mac OS Big Sur 11.6.4. I've had this issue happen on and off now for a while for the last few updates of LR. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you see them such that the image reverts to its imported appearance? Library Module? Develop Module? Other?

(PS: It's not LR 11.4, that doesn't exist, its Lightroom CLASSIC 11.4, I point this out in my never-ending attempt to undo the damage created by Adobe with their confusing names of their sofware)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Typically it is when scrolling back and forth within the developed module. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines