• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR v12 crashes

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ugraded Lightroom to v12 about a week ago.  Had a photo shoot this weekend.  Downloaded photos and edited.  Yesterday LR began freezing, then crashes.  Tried restarting LR - continues to freeze and then crash.  I can't even open a photo or scroll through the Library.  Went back to LR v11 and everything works fine, but it won't recognize LR catalog v12, and so I have no access to my recent photos.  Did a new update to LR v12 - same result - freeze, then crash.  Totally unusable.  Using Windows 10.  Top notch graphics card.  Nothing else in "troubleshooting" helps.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

looks like my new LR12 catalog file was corrupted.  I managed to extract from a backup, and as of right now it is working.  I will keep my fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

looks like my new LR12 catalog file was corrupted.  I managed to extract from a backup, and as of right now it is working.  I will keep my fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines