Tank You

Jo A. Kim

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is OS Win 2019? There is no such version.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never heard about Windows Server 2019?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you meant "Windows Server 2019", you should have said that, instead of "Windows 2019". I agree with McLion, there is no such version as Windows 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surely did ... never heard of someone who uses Lightroom on a Server OS though.

That said, I'm sorry I can't be of any further help. I have no clue which server OS versions are officially supported - if at all - and I also don't have the option to test.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The list of operating systems that are required to run Lightroom Classic 11.0 are listed at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/system-requirements.html

So it is your responsibility to have one of those supported operating systems if you want to use it. While it may be true that LrC has run on un-supported operating systems in the past, there's no guarantee and the risk is yours.

Having said that, does not this version of Windows offer Compatibility Mode? Can you set the executable to run in Compatibility Mode and select Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see on the web, that Windows Server 2019 last version was 1809, that is not supported in LrC v11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines