• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC (11.3.1) Crashes on Return From External Editor

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running WIN 11 Pro 22H2, with LRC 11.3.1.

I edited a photo in Topaz DeNoise AI 3.6.2 by creating a TIFF copy, did my work there, updated the file and returned.  Something I do regularly.  DeNoise did its thing, closed and I returned to LRC.  LRC was in Develop with the file displayed but the view wasn't updated with the new version of the file.  LRC then crashed, gaving me the crash reporter screen (which I completed) and dropped me out of the program to the desktop. Usually, LRC simply updates the display with the updated file and continues.

I waited 15 seconds or so, then reopened LRC.  It gave me the error screen attached below, Crash Reporter displayed and it closed.  Waiting longer (10 minutes) before opening again presented the same results.

The third time I opened after the crash in simply came up unresponsive. A fourth attempt was similar.

Any ideas, other than uninstall/reinstall?  That seems excessive.  Maybe delete the preview cache?  What file would that be?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the error display referred to aboveLRC Crash 2022-04-25 123311.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This can be cancelled.  It was resolved by a reboot.  Once it came up, I deleted all previews in the folder and rebuilt them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines