• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lrc 11 ( hang on loading screen )

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recently update Lrc 11 ( 26 Oct 2021 ) ( MacOs Big Sur version 11.6.1 )

update from 10.4 to 11.0 Lrc , i am unable to launch the apps , it appear on reading preferences .

i have sign out Adobe CC and sign in back again , restart Mac , all doesn't work , but if i downgrade to Lrc 10.4 , it works fine , no hang no lack , hope to resolved this issue asap , its been more than 24hrs ( 1 day )

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have try method 1 ( restore preferences ) by holding on shift + option key 

*** this method wouldn't help as it doesnt have any pop up , will just hang there ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try manual method

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sady non of the method helps , it contiune to hang on the loading screen , i think i downgrade it back to version 10.4 , solve the problem + make my life more easier , really appreciate you help , but sadly it didnt work 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the manual way to delete the file , i have try but just can't locate that file 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot locate the file? The link includes the path to the file. 
Now the whole point in the directions are to move or delete the file so that when Lightroom is started, it cannot find the file where it is supposed to be. When that occurs, Lightroom creates a brand new copy. So the file exists unless you have deleted it, and only till Lightroom starts.

or start a chat with Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

found the file already , my bad , after delete it and do a restart , Lrc 11 still hang on the loading screen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

have try to chat with Adobe , but they themselves also don't know what to do about it , I even delete of everything and reinstall it back like brand new user as all my work I have backup , so is ok for me , end up it's still hang on the loading screen , I am force to downgrade to version 10.4 , that will definitely solve the problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if preferences reset does not help. Let me know if you can launch Lightroom Classic with a new catalog. 

To launch LrClassic with new catalog: Hold Command+option key and click on the LrClassic icon, in the 'Select Catalog' dialog box, click on 'Create a new Catalog'.

Venkatesh Penjuri
Adobe Lightroom Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am sorry and thanks for your help , but sad to say non of the method helps 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines