Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC 12.2.1 cant connect to tether with nikon D850 OSX Ventura

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyboday,

After the Ventura desaster and the hopefully but sorry not 12.2 update the horror story goes on. 

Today i prepared everything for the shooting and what happends? Nothing. Lightroom Classic 12.2.1 Camera Raw 15.2 did not connect with the D850. i tried 3 differnd cables. all those worked with other software solutions. 

What wrong now again?

Iam working with this lrc and nikon setup for years now. but this is horrible for me. i spent to many hours and days not doing my job or work remotely with a older macbook that has still the old osx version. 

i feel like adobe doesnt care about this. 

i de installed all adobe products now from the mac, restart, installed lrc only new. but still no camera dedection. 

only thing that iwasnt able to remove was Camera Raw. 

please help iam getting depressed with this, my workload is high and iam really handicaped with this. 

Thanks Marcel

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @marcelr95297809, this must be frustrating & we understand this. The team is aware of this & the fix is in process. I saw your response in the original known issues thread.

Some users have reported restored functionality with Nikon's firmware update & with Lightroom Classic 12.2 & later.  Please check if you have an update available for the Camera firmware. Check this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-nikon-tethering/m-p/13585509#...

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sameer,

I have the lastetst Nikon Firmware 1.30, but it doesnt work. 

any suggestions, i really need a solutiom soon. 

Thanks

Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yestersay, it worked for one shooting, afer the disconnect i was not able to get it run again. 

Always when i stall lcr fresh it works for ONE shooting. 

Maybe thats the solution a Billion USD Software delevoper should offer his montly paying customers. 

Install-use once-delete repeat, and loose a lot of time with it. 

I mean honestly???? 

And dont blame Nikons SDK, all other 3rd parties software solutions work fine.... also with the new osx.

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS, NOW IREGRET THAT I BUILT MY WORKFLOW ON ADOBE LIGHTROOM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines