Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRc develop transformlines

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

working in Lrc10,02

when i open develop module and go to transform section: normally i click on the #icon in the left hight corner, then the loupe appears and i can draw the 4 lines... perfect

Now: when i click the icon: the 4 lines appear directly at the 4 sides of the also format changed picture and the operation fails !! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the Guided Upright tool by clicking on the word 'Upright' at the top of the Transform panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does not help, attached you see

1 original image

2 image when i click in transform section on the #icon: immediatly the 4 lines appear on the sides and the image has changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting LrC Preferences file as outlined at the below link. Place a copy of the preferences file on the desktop so you can easily restore it if the issue remains.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd

i did what you proposed but the issue remains

Bizarre is that on my wifes imac, same adobe CC subscription, same Lrc version, same OS(bigsur) this issue doen NOT occur!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next step is to use the Creative Cloud app to uninstall LrC. Reboot your system and then reinstall LrC 10.2 using the Creative Cloud app. Make sure you know where your catalog folder is in case it asks for the location when you relaunch LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines