• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC doesn't have Discover and Learn?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i used on my version Lightroom Discover and Learn, where i can see editing of many photographer. Now i have version Lightroom classic and i cannot the Learn and Discover find. Where i can see it please again? Can you help me please?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As dj_paige has indicated there is no Discover or Learn in Lr Classic. However, if you launch the Creative Cloud application and switch to the Discover tab (see atatched screenshot) you can access the Discover content for Adobe applications that don't have it integrated. In attached example, you'll see Lr Classic and Photoshop.

lrc-discover-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want access to Lightroom's Learn and Discover to see editing by other photographers you need to install the Lightroom (Lr) app. Use your Creative Cloud desktop app to find the installer. Don't import photos into Lightroom though. Just use it to view images. Continue using Lightroom Classic to manage your photos. If you sync a collection from Lightroom Classic, it will show up in the Lightroom app and you can share it to the Lightroom community too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines